Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: New Sol

  1. #1
    Inactive Member WhtSolR's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey all. I am really excited to join up this club. I dont know how long you all have been around, but i have been looking for a place like this in WA for a while. I got my sol a little over a year ago and I am hooked.

    I guess I should introduce my baby. She is a redone beauty. A basic s body del sol. Type R motor, brakes, suspension and steering. Paint is also type r white tri stage paint. Type r exhaust and jdm type r wheels. The 4 lug 96 set. cf hood all black interior. s2k seats to boot.

    Mods done are close to nill. Coilovers, jdm 2.5" type r header 4-1 no cat 2.5 in all way out with a bullet can, so i guess type r tip. aem v2 and thats about it.

    Oh basic alpine head and infinity kappa all weather speakers some dynamat. Had perfect custom del sol type r stickers but incidents have taken them.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Look forward to seeing it at our next meet we have.


    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    car30

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Broken_Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    329
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hope to see you there

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •